About Student Data:
Student data is obtained from schools/districts at the start of each academic year. This data is used to:
- Create and set up all student accounts
- Link student accounts to teachers, courses, and class periods
- Link teachers to courses and class periods
- Prepare teacher details for successful teacher account registration/creation
This data is typically prepared by school-level administrators who have access to their student information system (SIS) of which the mandatory data needed can be exported more effectively and efficiently. With large district implementations involving several schools, this data is typically prepared in cooperation with the district's Information Technology
Preparing & Submitting Student Data:
To get classes established and student accounts created:
- Please see Penda Learning's Guidelines for Student Data (.pdf) for details regarding the mandatory student data necessary and the form of which the data is needed.
- Student data should be populated into the Penda Learning - Onboarding Data (.xlsx) file.
- The completed Penda Learning - Onboarding Data file should then be sent to Support@PendaLearning.com for processing. Please be sure to include your district and school name.
Please reach out to Penda Learning Customer Support for additional support or questions related to student data.