Get the most out of Penda by discovering 8 ways to implement Penda Learning in math & science classrooms through this comprehensive guide.
- Flipped Classroom
- Weekly Practice using Pacing Assistance Service (PAS)
- 1-to-1 Device Initiatives/Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD), Computer Lab
- Centers/Stations, Pairing/Grouping Students
- High Stakes Assessment Prep
- Extending Learning Program/Extended School Year/Self-Paced Credit Recovery
- Response to Intervention (RtI) - tier 1, 2, 3
Click on the image above to download Penda Learning's 8 Ways To Use Penda Learning (.pdf)
Be sure to also check out Penda Learning's 24/7 online, on-demand teacher professional development video series available on YouTube.