The most efficient way to find activities is to search by state standard using the search field in the upper right corner of the navigation bar.
- For example, in Florida, the state standard SC.5.P.13.1 relates to “forces that cause objects to move, such as pushes or pulls”.
- If you search using this standard (SC.5.P.13.1), a list of associated grade-level appropriate activities will appear.
Alternatively you can search for Penda activities by keyword, concept, or topic using the search field.
- Type in the keyword or words you are searching for and click the magnifying glass icon.
- Any activities containing this keyword will appear, and you can browse the list to find the activity that best matches the concept you are looking for.
- Mousing over the state flag will show the standard and the standard descriptor.
When searching for activities using a keyword, topic, or concept, it is important to carefully examine the activities that display to be sure the ones you select are grade-level appropriate.