How To Earn Points:
- Students earn 50 base points for successful completing an activity from start to finish.
- Student earn the most amount of "bonus" points for each question they answer correctly on the first attempt. As a rule of thumb, green check marks = more "bonus" points
- Students earn additional points for "completing homework" assignments issued by the teacher versus the automated Penda assignment system.
- The final screen of an activity will always report the student final score (0 - 100%) and total points earned, as shown in the example below.
Why Earn Points?
- The better a student does on each Penda activity, the more points they earn. Points allow students to:
- Move through and experience the different "Penda Worlds"
- Interact with game mechanics and unlock Penda game features
- Customize avatar with gear by earning enough points to unlock the avatar wardrobe
- Move ahead/stay ahead of 10 selected friends a student is challenging against within their Penda account
- Move into a higher rank on the leaderboard