Getting Set Up - First Logging In:
When students first log in to Penda Learning, they have the opportunity of selecting an avatar that represents them as well as a selecting up to 10 friends of their same grade level of which they wish to challenge against.
Choose An Avatar
1. Click "Choose Your Avatar"
2. Select a gender (male or female) using the gender selector and a corresponding avatar that best represents the student.
Choose Penda Friends
1. Click "Select Your Friends"
2. Select up to 10 friends to challenge against with the student account by scrolling through the list of students that are in the same grade level and clicking "Add" next to a student. The search bar can also be used to quickly display a student to then add. To remove a student selected, click the orange "Remove" button next to the student's name or the red X.
Changing Friends To Challenge At A Later Time:
At any time, a student can always make changes to their avatar selection or friends to challenge against.
1. Click "My Profile" off the navigation bar.
2. Click "Go Select" found under My Avatar or Select Your Friends to make the change desired.