Penda Learning offers various subscription levels of which our Sales Team can draft custom quotations for district-wide use, school-wide use within a building via a school site license, or per student use in math/science within a school building.
1. Choose 'Penda Learning Math & Science' or 'Penda Learning Science'
2. Determine total number of student subscriptions or site license or district license.
All subscription options include:
Pacing Assistance Service
- Content alignment to district/school scope & sequence, year-at-a-glance, or curriculum guide
- Student activities assigned weekly based upon content alignment
- Data-Driven Instruction
- Assignment Mastery Report, Late Assignment Report, and Class Mastery Report sent to teachers weekly via email
- School Administrator Report and Grade-Level Mastery Report sent to school administrators monthly via email
- Response to Intervention (RTI)
- Ability to create classroom intervention groups
- Ability to assign activities to whole class, intervention groups, or individual students
- Advanced report filters for classroom intervention groups
- Advanced report filters for school improvement plan/achievement gap groups (lower quartile, ELL, SED, SWD, ethnicity)
- Differentiated Instruction (DI)
- PendaSHARE activity builder allows teachers to create custom activities or tailor existing activities to differentiate instruction (content, product, process)
- Professional Development & Partnership Support
- On-demand teacher professional development
- Proactive account management
- Ongoing support by email and live support via phone
Penda subscriptions typically last for 1 academic year, however price quotations can be customized for 12, 15, or 24 months starting from the purchase order date.