- Penda saves teacher’s time during planning and preparation.
- Students practice required standards that focus on relevant content.
- Penda automatically grades the activities, providing students instant feedback.
- Penda saves teacher’s time in obtaining and organizing student mastery and progress.
- Teachers can easily identify standards that require additional remediation or enrichment.
- Teachers can quickly identify students that need additional help or support.
How To Do It
- Teachers stay enrolled in Pacing Assistance Service (PAS).
- Penda aligns activities to district/school scope and sequence.
- Penda assigns activities to students weekly on behalf of the teacher – activities assigned are in the student’s “assignments” tab.
- A Class Mastery report is automatically generated and emailed to the teacher weekly on Monday.
Mr. Stephen’s district is using Penda district- wide. He creates his account and stays enrolled for PAS. Weekly, his students are assigned Penda activities that parallel what he is teaching, according to the district’s scope and sequence. Mr. Stephen’s students complete the Penda activities as follow-up and additional practice to his classroom instruction. Students complete the activities weekly and Mr. Stephen’s receives a class mastery report to monitor student’s progress. Mr. Stephen’s uses this report to analyze students and assign additional activities to 3 different groups (RtI level 1, RtI level 2, enrich) he’s set up in Penda.