About Teacher:Administrator Data Chats & Penda Reports:
At the beginning of each month, Penda Learning sends school administrators automated reports via email, including a School Administrator Usage Report and a Grade-Level Mastery Report. Penda Learning provides these user-friendly, monthly snapshots to assist administrators in keeping the pulse on standards-based instruction in math & science classrooms within their school. The Grade-Level Mastery Report also equips school administrators with valuable class-level data to analyze and use during data chats with teachers.
Grade-Level Mastery Report:
Penda's Grade-Level Mastery Report presents all teacher classes for a respective course and their corresponding average mastery scores for each standard listed on the report. This powerful report helps school administrators analyze and compare progress/performance in each teacher's class periods, especially in accountability grade levels. Especially useful, this monthly report helps employ interventions (in an isolated teacher class period, among one teacher's classes, multiple teacher classes, or school-wide) more proactively in preparation for high stakes assessment.
Class Mastery Report
For further in-depth analysis, a school administrator can log into their Penda school administrator account to review student-level standards mastery progress data for each teacher class period by accessing Penda's Class Mastery Report. The Class Mastery Report shows each students individual progress towards standards mastery, as shown below:
PART 1 - Preparing For Teacher:Administrator Data Chats:
1. Log into a school administrator Penda account.
2. Click "Reports" off the top navigation bar.
3. Start by generating an updated Class Mastery Report by selecting the appropriate standards from the drop-down menu and respective class period of which the student is enrolled in. Then press "Get Report."
4. The Class Mastery Report will download as a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
5. Review progress data for the student identified using the Class Mastery Report to analyze those standards the student has not mastered, partially mastered, or mastered.