We have disabled the ability for students to be deleted from a teacher account. Students can only be deleted from a school administrator account or by Penda Learning Implementation & Support Services. To have a student deleted from a teacher's class, the following details are needed:
- School name
- Teacher name
- Course and class period
- Student's first and last name
This information can be communicated to Penda Learning Implementation & Support Services by sending an email to Support@PendaLearning.com or by calling 1-888-919-0404 during business hours.
Please note, once a student is deleted, their account information and all historical usage data will be removed and cannot be reverted.
1. Log in to a Penda administrator account.
2. Click "Learners" off the top navigation bar.
3. Find the student in the roster/list provided by scrolling through the list, or use the search fields available on the left side of the screen. If using the search fields available (user ID, last name, first name), first enter text into a field then press "Search."
4. After locating the student record, check the checkbox next to the student's last name.
5. Click "Delete Learners" located at the bottom of the page. Note - "Delete Learners" only available for Penda administrator accounts. "Delete Learners" not available on Penda teacher accounts.
6. Confirm the student details then click "Yes - Delete Learners."
7. A confirmation screen will be displayed.