Creating A Classroom Intervention Group Follow
Start from your home page, click Groups.
- Click the Create New Group button.
- Start by giving your intervention group a unique name by typing in the box and click Next.
- The group name is not visible to students, but it is visible to other teachers and school administrators in your school.
- Efficiently find students by using the drop-down menu, here. You can filter by Class, Grade, or Course.
- Their names will move from the Available box to the Selected box.
- To remove a student from the intervention group, click their name in the Selected box and they will move back to the Available box.
Article is closed for comments.