To monitor a specific intervention group's progress, teachers and school administrators can generate real-time custom reports.
1. Log into a teacher or school administrator Penda account.
2. Click "Reports" off the top navigation bar.
3. Click the "Detailed" view button
4. Modify date ranges (date from/date to), select a subject, and select "Group" filter located on the left to customize report data.
5. Intervention groups created by teachers and administrators will appear*.
*Learn how to create intervention groups of which custom reports can then be generated for throughout the academic year.