Know Your Password & Want To Change It?
1. Log in to the teacher/administrator account.
2. Click on "Profile" off the top navigation bar.
3. Navigate to the password area.
4. Enter the current account password, then type a new password in the appropriate text box. Confirm the new password in the appropriate text field, then press "Change Password."
Forgot Password & Need to Reset It?
- If a teacher or administrator have forgotten their password, they may use the "Can't Log In?" feature found within the log in portal 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for an instant email reminder and/or reset capability.
1. Click "Can't Log In?"
2. Click "Forgotten Your Teacher Login Details?"
3. Enter the center ID of the school AND the teacher's/administrator's email address of which the account was created with OR the teacher/administrator account user ID, then press "Continue."
4. If the center ID and email address/user ID entered match a teacher/administrator account record within the Penda platform, the teacher/administrator will be prompted to check their email for an automated email containing their Penda account credentials.
Be sure to white-list or add info@PendaLearning.com to your safe sender email list in order ensure delivery and avoid SPAM filter email delivery complications.
6. An automated email will be sent, which contains the account center ID, user ID, and a link to reset the password. Use the information contained in the email to log in or to reset the account password.
- In addition to the "Can't Log In?" feature found within the log in portal, a teacher or administrator can have their password reset by consulting with a district or school administrator that has administrative access for the school.
The administrator can complete the following steps once logged into their Penda school administrator account:
1. Sign into a Penda administrator account for the school.
2. Click on "Profile" found on the top navigation bar.
3. Click on "Teacher Data" found under the Teachers heading
4. Find the teacher/administrator in the list of active accounts. Provide the user ID if necessary, or click the corresponding "Reset" link found under the "Reset Password" column to reset the teacher's/administrator's account password. Follow the prompts displayed to complete the process.
The teacher's/administrator's account password will be reset to match their user ID. Upon the teacher/administrator logging in, they may click on "Profile" to change their password.
- A teacher or administrator can also contact Penda Learning Implementation & Support Services via email (Support@PendaLearning.com) or telephone (1-888-919-0404) for assistance with their account during business hours. To expedite an email request, be sure to include your first name, last name, and school name in your first correspondence.