From your home page,
- Begin by searching for a Penda activity either by keyword, concept, topic, or standard using the search bar located in the top right corner of your navigation bar. Then click the magnifying glass.
- A list of relevant activities will populate based upon your search criteria.
- Preview any activity by clicking on the activity icon or title, to determine if additional modifications are needed.
- Hover over the activity name you wish to modify with your mouse. Icons will appear.
- Click the blue Copy and Edit icon.
- The blue copy paper icon will allow you to copy and edit the activity. This will make a copy of the Penda activity for you to modify, so any changes you make will not appear in the original Penda version.
- The Penda activity will now open in Penda’s Activity Builder where you can further customize and edit the activity.
For more information regarding features and functions of Penda's Activity Builder, including publishing and assigning your custom activity, be sure to watch additional self-help 'how-to' videos regarding Penda's activity builder.