In addition to teachers, school administrators now have the ability to assign Penda activities to classes, intervention groups, or individual learners within a school.
- Select the activity or activities you want to assign.
- Begin by searching for a Penda activity by keyword, concept, topic, or standard using the search bar located in the top right corner of the navigation bar. Click the magnifying Glass to process the search.
- Click the checkbox to the left of the activity you want to assign. As a best practice, we recommend not assigning more than 3 activities at any given time!
- Click the grey Assign Work button located in the top left corner of the search results table opening the Set Assignment Window.
- Create the assignment by progressing through the Set Assignment Windows
Step 1 - Verify that the activity or activities you have selected are correct. If they are not, click Discard, otherwise click Next.
Step 2 - Give the assignment a unique name and click Next. This assignment name will be visible to the class or classes you select, so name the assignment accordingly and use this field to your advantage.
Step 3 - This third window allows you to select whether to give the assignment to whole classes, intervention groups, or individual students. click on the name in the Selected box and it will move back to the Available box. When you are done making your selections, click Next.
Step 4 - Select the start date and end date for the assignment. You can leave it set to start Immediately, or you can choose a future date and time for the assignment to start. You must set an End Date for the assignment. Click Finish.