As a school administrator, you have the ability to create school-wide intervention groups that span all grades, courses, and classes. This feature is helpful when targeting sub-groups of students, when efficiently providing intervention such as ELP or credit recovery, or when conducting high-stakes assessment pull-outs. With school-wide intervention groups created you also have access to continuous, ongoing progress monitoring in real-time.
From your administrator account home page, click Groups.
- Click Create New Group.
- Start by giving your school-wide intervention group a unique name by typing in the box… such as the grade level and purpose for the group. The group name is not visible to students, but it is visible to other teachers and school administrators in your school. After you’ve named your intervention group, click Next.
- Efficiently find students by using the drop-down menu. You can filter by Class, Grade, or Course. Click on the names of the students you want to add to this intervention group.
- To remove a student from the intervention group, click their name in the Selected box and they will move back to the Available box.
- Once you’ve selected all the students you wish to be part of this intervention group, click next.
- Click on the names of any teachers you want to add to this intervention group, if applicable. Click Finish and a confirmation message will appear.