How to Edit an Existing Assignment Follow
Assignments that have already been assigned to students can later be edited, whether they were assigned by the teacher or by Penda’s automated Pacing Assistance Service.
From the Assignments Tab:
- Find the name of the assignment to edit and click the corresponding blue pencil Edit icon. An assignment wizard will open.
- To delete an activity, click the red X icon for that activity. Otherwise, click next. Note: An activity can only be removed from the assignment if it has not been completed by any students. Therefore, it’s very important to only do this for activities that are not already assigned and live.
- Progress through the next 3 screens to make changes:
- On screen # 2, change the assignment name if needed, then click Next.
- On screen # 3, tell Penda to whom the assignment should be assigned. Add or remove any classes, groups, or students. Click Next.
- On screen # 4, change the start date or end date - for example, if needed, you can stretch the end date to provide students additional time. Click Finish
- A confirmation screen will appear showing the edited details for the assignment. Click Close
Article is closed for comments.