Purchase/Renew Penda Learning
Learn more about bringing Penda to your school or district.
Welcome aboard! Penda's welcome pack contains everything you need to get started with Penda today.
You've got questions, we've got answers. Find answers to frequently questions asked by teachers and administrators.
Getting Started with Penda Learning For Teachers
Learn about features and functionality for getting up-and-running with Penda.
Penda for Students
Tips for getting students up and running using Penda, and stay engaged to yield highest student impact.
Implementing Penda Into Your Curriculum & Classroom
12 ways to implement Penda into your curriculum and classroom that support instructional best practices.
Differentiated Instruction & Intervention (RtI) Support
Learn about Penda features/functionality that support DI and RTI - classroom intervention groups, PendaSHARE
Digital Penda Learning Resources
Ready-made resources for teachers and administrators - just download and print! (account guides, student note-taking ...
School/District Admin. Toolkit
Resources to help plan, implement, progress monitor, and analyze your school or district's Penda implementation.
- How Do Students Log In? What Do They Use For Their User ID And Password?
- I created my teacher account but it says I don't have any classes or students. How do I fix this?
- How do I create a Penda teacher or administrator account?
- Getting Started With Penda - Teacher Edition
- Creating A Penda Teacher Account
- Using a Student Note-Taking Guide
- Getting Started With Penda - Student Edition
- Student FAQ's
- Setting Student Usage Goals - Time & Achievement
- Step # 3 - Differentiate Instruction
- Step # 1 - Data-Driven Instruction
- Step # 2 - Response to Intervention (RtI)
- Determining How To Place Students Into Intervention (RtI) Groups
- Progress Monitoring Intervention Groups via Reports
- Intervention Group-Specific Penda Assignments
- Creating An Intervention Group
- Student Note-Taking Guide Templates