Tips for getting students up and running using Penda, and stay engaged to yield highest student impact.
Penda Learning's 'Getting Started' & 'Quick-Start Guide' for teachers contains everything you need to get up & runnin...
School/District Admin. Toolkit
Resources to help plan, implement, progress monitor, and analyze your school or district's Penda implementation.
'How-To' Video Tutorials
Learn about features and functionality for getting up-and-running with Penda.
Ready-made resources for teachers and administrators - just download and print! (account guides, student note-taking ...
Teaching/Learning Implementation Ideas
10+ ways to implement Penda into your curriculum and classroom that support instructional best practices.
Response To Intervention (RTI) & Differentiated Instruction Resources
Learn about Penda features/functionality that support DI and RTI - classroom intervention groups, PendaSHARE
You've got questions, we've got answers. Find answers to frequently questions asked by teachers and administrators.
Purchase/Renew Penda Learning
Learn more about bringing Penda to your school or district.
- Using a Student Note-Taking Guide
- Getting Started With Penda - Student Edition
- Student FAQ's
- Setting Student Usage Goals - Time & Achievement
- Getting Started With Penda - Teacher Edition
- Creating A Penda Teacher Account
- Step # 1 - Data-Driven Instruction
- Step # 2 - Response to Intervention (RtI)
- Step # 3 - Differentiated Instruction
- Determining How To Place Students Into Intervention (RtI) Groups
- Progress Monitoring Intervention Groups via Reports
- Intervention Group-Specific Penda Assignments
- Creating An Intervention Group
- How Do Students Log In? What Do They Use For Their User ID And Password?
- I created my teacher account but it says I don't have any classes or students. How do I fix this?
- How do I create a Penda teacher or administrator account?