You've got questions, we've got answers. Find answers to frequently questions asked by teachers and administrators.
Getting Started with Penda
Learn about features and functionality for getting up-and-running with Penda.
Downloadable Penda Resources
Ready-made resources for teachers and administrators - just download and print! (account guides, student note-taking ...
Get help with implementing Penda in your curriculum and classroom.
Intervention (RtI) & DI Using Penda
Learn how to create and manage intervention groups, and assign Penda activities to support RtI and DI.
Penda for Students
Tips for getting students up and running using Penda, and stay engaged to yield highest student impact.
Purchase & Renewal
Learn more about bringing Penda to your school or district.
- How Do Students Log In? What Do They Use For Their User ID And Password?
- I created my teacher account but it says I don't have any classes or students. How do I fix this?
- How do I create a Penda teacher or administrator account?
- Getting Started With Penda - Teacher Edition
- Creating A Penda Teacher Account
- Student Note-Taking Guide Templates
- Step # 3 - Differentiate Instruction
- Step # 1 - Data-Driven Instruction
- Step # 2 - Response to Intervention (RtI)
- Determining How To Place Students Into Intervention (RtI) Groups
- Progress Monitoring Intervention Groups via Reports
- Intervention Group-Specific Penda Assignments
- Creating An Intervention Group
- Using a Student Note-Taking Guide
- Getting Started With Penda - Student Edition
- Student FAQ's
- Setting Student Usage Goals - Time & Achievement
- Booking a Tour and Demo of Penda
- Obtaining A Subscription Price Quotation